Old 04-09-2013, 07:31 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
oh get me I love getting things made out of fabric lol.. especially cottons. I hope this is an all cotton swap no more mixed fabrics dustysmomma. it is more consistant to get all cottons swapped.

I bought some batiks. a few and know I could have done better with that ebay guy whose 6.99 batiks free shipping are one sale for 5.49 a yard right now free shipping. I buy the 12.99 stuff.. what was I thinking?
Um, have I mentioned that I dearly miss Yardsellr? I used to buy so much fabric there. You had to pick & choose, but if you looked regularly at the new posts, you could get some good deals sometimes. So, with that said, you're going to have to turn me on to your ebay cheap shipping guy!

I'm not sure that the fabric was specified on this swap. Remind me and I'll try to do better just for you. Mother made a satin quilt one time. She was a brave woman, lol. I had to sew together a couple pieces and hem them to make a tablecloth for a science project for Dusty once. I'd have paid good money not to have had to deal with that, lol. My machine doesn't like silky fabrics. It also isn't particularly fond of denim.

No go eat and leave some of that sale fabric for me!