Old 04-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Honchey

Dublb, You can do whatever you please....UHH, I just read it again..A triple border??? Yes, I would like to see that...

I have most of my sewing projects packed...I have 2 quilts that I started to stich in the ditch that I'm going to bring with me...Hopefully I can get them quilted and then done...One of them is queen size...the other is a throw...
I'm envious of Carriem get up & go!!!!My April MB is ready to go to the post office when the time is right...oooohhh! I have to remember to bring my list for the MB"s..I just packed it....I just have a few more spring/summer tops & shorts to pack and I'm almost done....just some odds & ends...Tomorrow is time to organize the food stuff & get the coolers ready...dentist on Thursday 8:30 a.m. back home to put it all in the car and I'm on my way..

Got a phone call this morning..one of the girls at the gallery need me to work for her end of May to June...so when I get back home I'll be home for a week and then to work for a couple of weeks off for a couple of weeks then back in July for 3 weeks..The manager is going to Africa for 19 days... I should be getting alot of sewing done then...
It's been a long day...lots of chatter here....keep it up...nite all...