Old 04-09-2013, 09:06 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

A look before I call it quits for the day too
Jan--wonderful that you have the perfect spot for the BB quilt. Can't wait to see pics.
Love the fowl photos, QNS. DDIl had a close call with the heat lamp the other evening--too close to the wood shavings she uses as bedding. She smelled smoke while she was out doing calf chores and found the scorched sawdust. An angel watching above for sure.
Anael another step up for the SewGrands. Won't be long and you will be holding those little SewGrands and not get anyi sewing done. BTW those feathers are wonderful. I'm envious of your talent.
Jeanie--a little GGD to spoil Hope all has gone well.
Carrie what a great surprise. Lucky you.
Waiting for the bobbin shuttle to come into the shops so I can get back to sewing. Meanwhile the "slacker" has been handsewing on her mini hexi quilt--great for TV watching and choosing fabrics for the larger hexi quilt that will be my "travel quilt" this summer and fabrics/block for the MB. Transplanted some spring flower seedlings and started my tomatoes and peppers today as well as my nasturtiums and morning glories. Had a spring thunderstorm tonight with marble sized hail. Rain coming down again. Hail would have been hard on your lovely crocus flowers, Carrie. My scilla are just popping out of the ground and a few daffodil spikes showing. This rain should wash away the snow on the north side of building sites and in the ditches.
Honchey--all packed and ready to go. A nice change of pace awaits you.
Hope this posts as I've tried 3 times now as satellite connection is sporadic.

mirabelle--you're teasing again.