View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 PM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by slk350 View Post
Guess I'll be the first to answer. NOT quilts that's for sure. My daughter & her hubby are expecting a baby boy in June and I'm having a shower for her. So far I've made, 3 hooded towel sets, burp cloths, diaper cake, crib & bassinet sheets, the valance for the window and covered the lamp shade with same fabric, covers for changing table pad, still have to paint little elephants on curtain rod finials and on 6 drawer pulls, made 3 receiving blankets , pee pee tee pee's, and right now I'm working on personal hospital gowns (pretty ones instead of the ugly hospital ones) with a nursing flap on them. I'm going to try to make her a baby quilt when on vaca in Mass. Will take my FW if it fits in car. I'm sure there is more, just can't think of it now. I'm having the shower 3 days after getting home. Everything has to be ready before I go. Whew..just writing this makes my head spin. LOL...But, I really need to get back to quilting. The quilt I really want to make is a bargello. Starting to collect fabrics for it. I do have a few WIP quilts.
I need to finish up a half dozen sleep sacks for my soon to arrive greatgrandson.