Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rhonda Lee View Post
QuiltE your quilt is beautiful! Wow that is a lot of work. But I would think worth the effort. What a wonderful project.

I thought we (those of us following the blog I refered to) would end up with the FWS but because sizes were given instead of templates, things were changed and we could no longer do or call it the Farmers Wife. I think what I could do is get the book and see if I have done any of the blocks and if so continue on with the rest of them. If not, I'll add 4 more blocks as Irishrose suggested and make a lap quilt to enjoy. Thank you kindly for your help.
Thank you for your compliments. Many times I wasn't so sure how it would come together and whether I would like it for any more than that labour of love that it became. I have it hanging on the wall, so I can truly appreciate it, more than I ever could if on a bed.

I do not know the blog, though as you are discovering, the book truly is well worth the purchase. I can't imagine not having it, as there is so much more in there, than just the patterns. Likewise the PC book. And yes, I do need to get those borders on ... I just can't make up my mind as to whether I am going to stick with the pattern borders, or do a switch on them.

Good Luck!