Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Elisabrat

that is a good price,being an idiot what is broadcloth? is it more like homespun?

I have and regularly go to etsy. I love to sneak peak ideas from their tablerunners for sale. bad me but its a great idea forum.. I have bought a few things there too but rarely do the sellers have free shipping or sales. I have to find an item then find it for less most of the time. Budget is not huge here. I over spent way too much this month but the dh is not noticing since it was such a cruddy month for me health wise he is feeling sorry. I have to stop for the month if I want to eat however I sure love shopping for fabric. send me to buy say boots or something ugh I hate it. or pants double hate it. I hate shopping for anything but fabric lol.. one track mind. Fabric is my sanctuary. sewing is my joy. I forget I am sick, I forget all the troubles that come with that and I just sew. I love it. What else can Isay about that? nothing that sums it up totally

I was thinking ok if my partner does not want chickens, or lemons or teapots they might like batiks or they might like pretty florals got lots of that or they might like Christmas got lots of that or.. lets see.. some lovely brown patterned for some reason I have like 10 of those (must have been on a roll when I bought those).. or or.. lots of scrappy stuff and then there is halloween oh I have halloween stuff and maybe even patriotic colors for the summer .. oh pick me a good partner dustysmomma! I want to start NOW (patience brat patience).. tapping toes. tapping table top next to me. its 5:17 a.m. an surely that is late enough to start sewing right? only wake the man up an hour before he has to get up surely he wont mind (kinda like irritating a grizzly bear I would imagine).. nope he wont mind at all