Old 04-10-2013, 07:43 AM
jaba

Traci, I don't know why you think I scrutinize, I love when I get something that someone made. I will admit, some items are better than others but everyone starts somewhere and I am certainly no expert at quilting, only been doing it for 3 years. I look at quilts now when I first started to do the long arm quilting, truly they are a sight to behold. Oh my can't even give those away, have them in all the car's just in case I'm stranded somewhere and need it but try to hide them as best I can. My problem is the same as dabbler's, just let me know you got it, if you don't like it throw it out or give it away. And if you sign up for something, do it or say you can't, but don't leave the swap hostess and the person waiting for it hanging there wondering. I have gotten a lot better this year though, have decided if I do a swap, I do it because I want to send something that I made and hope they like and will enjoy it and if I get one back that's a bonus. Better on my blood pressure and such. ok I'm off the soapbox too