Old 04-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Elisabrat

ah Jan your too humble your work is great. Period. what she forgets to mention is she was a seamstress for 20 yrs so maybe newer to quilting but not to sewing. it helps tremendously. I adore her work but she is very gracious when she has received mine .. and its far from perfect I think acknowledgement is key. I have had to partners recently who say thanks nothing else dont post a pic. what the heck? thats not right. And if you cant post a pic let the person know so you can. No one wants to post their own pics unless there is no other option. The big fun is knowing your partner is happy with the work and the thought you put into something for them. I know that is the case for me. Your not riding any high horse for saying what you said girl you said what we all believe in.

Now that runner Traci is very pretty. I too am getting into batiks again. They are so fun and vibrant and because most have subtle coloring its easy to work them into many projects vs fabric with prints which go for specific projects most of the time. Oh on another note go to Anastasias tablerunner swap to check out Jabas newest fractured table runners. They are amazing. if that doesnt inspire good ideas I don't know what will. so beautiful!