Old 04-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Elisabrat

oh those are so pretty! love the daffodils and crocus that come out at this time of year. truly spring has sprung. its 68 today darn right toasty! little breeze, my dh is working in a tank top. He is part American Indian so he browns so fast he is always asked if he is Mexican. Funny in the winter that boy is WHITE glow in the dark white. two weeks working he looks like he hits tanning booths. me? I glow white all year round. I cant go in the sun due to meds so I am truly goofy in my tanks. Unlke him I am not ready to go there yet lol.

I finished my wall hanging today! that is the good news. Bad news I forgot the hanger part and since I added beads any iddea how to add one now? I cant machine it or I might break the beads. argh. guess its a by hand. binding is not closed on the back yet thats a dialysis thing. wonder if I make a hanger could I stitch it under the binding? and gently tack the bottom half down? its not going to be that heavy so it will be able to hang by a dowl rod. help anyone???