Old 04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I finnished my April DQ quilt for Linnie25 and it turned out just like I wanted it. You will all need to wait to see it till Linnie25 has it in far away Tasmaniat(Australia). this is my first foreign swap partner and Linnie25 is the best. I am really enjoying getting to know her and learn more about that part of the world.

Some of you might know my second DD and her DH are missionaries in Africa. Their baby boy was finaly born, Sunday, after a very hard delivery but both mama and baby boy are doing well. She will need some extra time to heal.

If I do not post I am out of the area. My brother in law suffered a heart attack Sat. and has been on the brink of life multiple times and is on full life support. the outlook is not good. I am trying to find a way to go to my sister. He is 52 yrs old and was in perfect health, so this has been a shock. They have two sons the oldest is 20, married with a baby girl, and an 11 yr old boy. We appreciate prayers for him and the family.

I am trying to look at my swap commitments and see how many I can get out of the door before I am gone for an unknown time. I think I can get Linnie25's quilt out before I leave but there might be other swaps I can not get completed. So if anyone is wondering where I am or why I am not responding, please feel free to share with them this info. I will probably try and post this in some of those swap threads also or let my partners too.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 04-10-2013 at 01:32 PM.