Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
buslady

Oh, my, that doll quilt should be the very least of your worries. My mother was on dialysis for 4 or 5 years and I know those days, rush off to the hospital, such a looong trip. So not fun, not from my perspective, I can only imagine from yours. I do pray that you find a kidney soon. I had one very scary experience with moms clogged shunt, thought I was in a movie. Yes, wasn't that ever so clever of me to splice out that little sliver of a view. Could you tell what it was? I actually have cut up my project in an attempt to get it put together. Does that make sense? In a nutshell, the things I do seldome make sense. I had a vision, then it turned, then it didn't fit, so I just keep plugging along. If I don't figure it out I'll just start over. So please don't be in a hurry to finish, remember we agreed to mail together!!

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ok buslady tell me it was a 1" sneak peak you showed as thats all my computer showed and wow now I know exactly what your planning LOL. phew for a second thought ours might look alike but now for sure I know your pattern is going to be different lol again.. that is a teaser for sure.

applique tomorrow today was a blow out day. went for dialysis they said your clotted going to the hospital asap so I spent a wonderful day in surgery at the hospital with an angioplasty AGAIN (twice this year already) I was so unimpressed. I just got home from the hospital a week ago so I was oh sonot anxious to go back. ARGH pirates. this is no fun. wanted: kidneys asap please. everyone say a prayer one shows up soon. in the mean time I am going to spend the next day off finishing applique and quilting my dq. only project on the menu for tomorrow so I should get really far on it finally. sorry for being so slow.