Old 04-10-2013, 03:44 PM
BertieD

Now, I have to confess. Ever since I joined the April 2013 Mini Doll Swap Group, I have been searching around my computer trying to find a way to post to the group. I have bugged poor Krystyna several times on how to do things. Now one thing she told me was to 'just click on the link in one of the daily email posts I get and it would bring me right here.' Nope, nada, I clicked til it sounded like I had castanets going, nothing happened. In order for me to finally get here, I highlighted the URL, copied it to my browser URL space and voila! I can hardly believe it! Hope for an ole dog yet!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]407210[/ATTACH]I went to The Quilting Board and I clicked on My Profile. Where it shows one group I'm in - April Doll Quilts. I clicked on that and all that showed up was a 2-3 page list of members. No posts. No way to post.

I sent my April Doll quilt to Debbyg and I posted a picture. The picture wound up in the GROUP PHOTOS (There's 179 doll quilts shown and SSue is the first one). Oh, lookee there! The picture just came in to this post. I may learn something yet, lol! In the meantime, I'm enjoying all of you and the quilts I can see. Hugs and prayers for those of you in need--a hug to the rest of you.
Attached Thumbnails mini-ssue-222013.jpg