Old 04-10-2013, 08:01 PM
n2scraplvr

Cool Dogs & Frogs #3 is FINISHED!! ~ 1st Time FMQ ~ Don't look too close!!!

What a time I had with my 1st time FMQ'ing!! What fun too! Despite the lumps and bumps, it came out nice and straight despite what the pics show. haha. When I was 1/2 done w/FMQ'ing, I decided to hand-baste the rest of it and then the darning foot got stuck in it and caused me to abruptly stop sewing! I crossed ditches a few times and fell in once! haha! But I learned a lot! It's 59x69. Took lots of pics. Some are of the quilt hanging on the ladder. A few show my practice pieces I did for a few minutes before I started on the quilt just to get the hang of it. The little mini needed quilting so that was my 2nd practice piece. I liked doing loop de loop most of all but wherever the quilt took me is where I went!! haha. There's lots of room for improvement, but I enjoyed it!

Next I'll be putting the binding on the Postage Stamp quilt that will go with this one to the Sandy victims. It's going to a law firm and they'll distribute the quilts. If you'd like an address, just PM me and I'll let you know what it is.

Enjoy the pics!!
Attached Thumbnails dogs-frogs-3.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

Last edited by n2scraplvr; 04-10-2013 at 08:06 PM.