Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

**shock**
CarrieM
worked today and did not bring any fabrics home.
I had been wondering that she didn't have any pics too ... now we can blame her job!!

CarrieM ... glad the chiro helped. I know when I have a certain type of headache, I need to get to the chiro to sort it out.

JanRN ... I really don't know what to suggest. JeanieG is our resident "geek" and sorted out other techie problems before.

JeanieG ... hope you can come out of that water at the beach, and please help JanRN!
Now ... here's a song, just for JeanieG ... I'm sure many of you will be ready to sing right along too!!!
♫♪♪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICkWjdQuK7Q ♪♪♫

DublB ... remember just a week or so ago, you posted some pics that I couldn't see and then later I could. So maybe the same thing again?

Honchey ... Guess I missed saying good bye to your, so I hope you're getting a good night's sleep to be ready for your big trip tomorrow!! Good Luck at the dentist and say good bye to that man for a spell. Stuff that car ... but be sure to leave room to bring more fabric and things home!!! Good idea to take your BBs ... and don't forget the MB info for yourself and others.

QNSue ... looking forward to soon seeing those pansies bloom! I bought some IRL pansies today in a planter, along with some tulips in bud. Sure didn't leave them outside tonight or they'd be frozen in the morning. I put my rain gauge out last night and in the 24hrs had an inch of rain. I heard there were tornados in Missouri today ... hope all is OK with you.

Likewise for all others!!!

And now ... ♪♪♫ So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, good night! ♫♪♪

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-10-2013 at 08:28 PM.