Old 04-11-2013, 04:53 AM
buslady

All those caregivers out there, remember that YOU come first. It has to be that way. If you don't take care of you, you may not be able to care for them. I am putting a half hour massage at the local shop on that list of necessities!! God bless the caregiver. I am not sure I could do what some of you do. I know, they say you step up and handle what is handed, but I still see some limits. Did I say GOD BLESS THE CAREGIVERS!! Tricia, I see you live in Michigan. I am in the Thumb. I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee some day!!
Oh, and not to forget my mission. I got home on Tuesday to find a package on the table. All I can say is WOW!! Adelia truly outdid herself. Makes me rethink every package I ever sent out. It was chuck right full of fabric!! Treats and a toy for the dog AND cat. Chocolate to DH. They are 3 happy critters, too. A thimble and 2 postcards with the Arkansas pictures on them. Note that there is one bag of candy bars. She sent two. Ask me where the other one went and I will tell you DH ate the whole thing. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Can you see my tissue holder? I've made a few, been gonna make some more, partly cause I wanted one. Whoop Whoop and a hand pump!!! A beautiful note pad with pen, you can NEVER have too many of those! I am the note queen. Have to be, only way I remember stuff these days. Oh, and not to forget the magazine. I am a magazine FREEK, I don't go anywhere without a bag of magazines. I read them cover to cover, then pull them out and brouse through them when I need inspiration!! Thank you thank you thank you.
Prayers and well wishes to all those in need at this time.
Attached Thumbnails apr13-sp.jpg  

Last edited by buslady; 04-11-2013 at 04:56 AM.