Old 04-11-2013, 05:11 AM
gardnergal970

DD...good to hear from you! What a busy life you must have with your young family. So nice you can help your friend.
Honchey....safe travels.
QuiltE...no snow here but sever storms yesterday and forecast again for today. The tree leaves are budding out. Haven't gotten any packages yet but still thinking about the BB setting.
GrannyQ...I did receive the printed block from you. Thank you so very much. Nice fabric that it's in too.
Jan...I'm so glad you have the BB hanging where we can greet you each morning and put a smile on your face. It's also nice that you knew we would accept all of your S16 efforts will great applause no matter how it looked. We're do proud of your progress!! Still would like to see a pic if you can get that figured out.
Mirabelle...I was startled to see a fabric line called Mirabelle at the LQS this week. Such nice designs although I could tell you didn't do them as a couple of them have loud colors. Here is a link with pictures. http://www.annagriffin.com/shop/quil...mirabelle.html
The star quilt it coming together but I did find out that I misread the backing offer from the LQS...it's only 20% off but it's got me going and I'll still try to take advantage of it. Today might be the day if I don't change design plans again and Froggy show up.