Old 04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Elisabrat

buslady: PM me YOUR ADDRESS Your dq is done and ready for mailing. I will pop it out in the morning mail if I get your addy in time! your lucky week two in one week. I got a thumbs up in dialysis for my design. I always bring things in to work on so lots of kibitzing on who likes what better and if its pretty/cute/striking/whatever words they come up with. I am happy with it and now that I know its not boon dog ugly I can send it on with relief in my heart

I am off for nap time, a little bit ofmassive weight loss in one morning wears me out. 12.3 pounds today. Another 15 and I am back to dry weight. miss a few days and man that water sticks like glue to me. amazing how much it weights. fat skinny fat skinny argh! I wear baggy sweats. My friends say why dont you ditch those for something that FITS better. cause never know if I am out of commission for a few days and 30 lbs come to momma.. 5 days later its gone again. up down its tough. enough said. this bird is going to take a nap or be a cranky pants. not good at being cranky always suprises the heck out of people. YOU? CRANKY? oh dear.. are you ok?? obviously not goofball. I am CRANKY lol. nap time for cranky pants here.