Old 04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Elisabrat

traci your dreaming.. those dogs will not sleep on dog beds. your couch maybe or your shoes or the clothes you might drop on the floor. Your doggies rule that house too! you cant trick them into sleeping somewhere just for them the kitties might however take it over. I put down a kitty blanket one say 2 feet by 2 feet and instantly its a napping spot. or my pillow in the bedroom also a napping spot. Steve covers his he is smarter. He would have little tiny itty bitty eyes if they laid on his pillow and then all heck would break lose. ultimate NOT happening.

I have never sewn anything but cotton even in highschool. My mom however made herself a one piece aqua blue poly jumpsuit to wear to hawaii and my father she made a hawaiian blue shirt. I can still see it. omg not exactly a fashion plate item these days but probably all that back then. She was an excellent seamstress. never a pattern just view it in a window go home and sew it. silk? no issues.. velvet easy.. me I take a piece of cotton and I think and I think and I rethink then sew and rip a seam every so often and well its almost exactly what I wanted. almost. that is me. I am way more skilled in my mindseye than in reality. oh well. well maybe some time for a nap not sure could be wouldnt that be lovely? oh yes it would. might kill the crankies that I have. big time crankies. sigh.