Old 04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Elisabrat

Cute story. My cats own our home. There is no off spot. like that would work. they come and go where they want often I find them looking at me from inside a cupboard. how to scare the daylights out of me! I love them they are my peace sometimes. They love you sick, well, happy sad.. just pet me why dont you. Currently I have Roy the shelter black kitty I own who just loves laying in your face. he almost climbs up as high as he can on your chest puts his nose on yours and he is happy. he is ready to start typing. He is gray on his underside and his plum of a tail is mostly gray. super affectionate very fat cat. he has this pot belly and he is only a year. piglet! that should have been his name. I have owned three big dogs in my adult life. Shepherd Husky mix, Shep pure breed rescue dog and a golden. They all were wonderful friendly dogs. Now I would love to have another dog but think maybe its not the right time.. they need so much time and well its not the time for me so I will enjoy your dogs and my kitties for now