Old 04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Elisabrat

I hauled I hauled. also to tracibugs new batik block swap who can resist that? omg.. besides tomorrow I finish my boom blocks I have time .. between mug rugs and tablerunners and finishing a quilt.. ah I feel so much better now then of course DUSTYSMOMMAS swap.. sheesh I will be a busy little beaver. My rabies are gone now. the nap was well worth it. one hour of sincere gone with the wind. I was just tired phew. now I am just like nancia.. sometimes you feel like a nut! sometimes you are! mounds or almond joy its all good stuff right? boy I like those.. super like those. they will not come home to me though.. shoot no. hey I need a christmas tree skirt in red and gold tones.. does that count as home decor? a bit ahead of the season but my mind is always on the holidays. always. I love my table mats that I received last time. oh so cute. of course I could use a Christmas wall hanging! or a Fall runner or a.. oh I love it all who am I kidding. oh no did we already fill out our wish list? forget now I am a half wit! ahhh and I cant spell worth beans. moms fault she spent all her time teaching Nancia and left me to be raised by the wolves. I got the better end of the deal however. yup I did. hah!

and since we are putting in shameless plugs for swaps I am going to mention right now this Saturday or Sunday by the latest there will be a new tablerunner swap sign up for SUMMER FUN runners.. be it patriotic or just summer time fun partners not secret swap so you can work it out with your partner individually!! happy days! so come one come all after you sign up for this swap sign up for MINE! (and Anastasias and Jabas team effort here). Now back to our sponsor Dustysmomma!!