View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:11 PM
TeeTee51

Unhappy Organizing fabric part two

Thanks for all the comments guys!! Just thought I'd post a couple more pictures of how I"ll be putting my crates. and I think I will take the ones that have cereal boxes and wrap them in plastic wrap but first check out these things I told you about that my sister gave me. In the picture they look incredibly dirty but they aren't. I couldn't figure out a good way to photograph them. And I either see Comic book boards in my future or corrugated plastic. But these are great to get me started. I will be moving in June. My husband is a Methodist Minister and we are getting moved this year. I will get to see our new house on Monday. Won't know what I'll have room for until after I see it. I might even have to downsize. :~{ Boo Hoo . I'll let you know next week.

Many Blessings
TeeTee

P.S. The Fur Baby in my profile picture is Merlin he is my Guardian Angel/ Service Dog. He is 4 years old and I have had him since he was 8 mos. old. We are pretty much velcroed together. He goes everywhere I do except church and some doctors appointments that may involve xrays or exams that may upset him. He even goes with me to church on bible studies just not Sunday morning. On the 28th of this month he will be making his second trip to Disney World. I don't know what I would do without him. He was truly a gift from God.
Attached Thumbnails plexi-glass.jpg   looks-so-much-better.jpg