Old 04-12-2013, 03:02 AM
CarolynMT

Originally Posted by citruscountyquilter View Post
What is a virtual quilt retreat?
Well we pick a project, you get the supplies, then on the designated weekend, we come here to ask questions, talk, and most importantly post photos of our progress. I generally pick projects that most anyone is able to start and finish in one weekend. Most projects teach a new block or skill. It is cool to know people all around the world are doing the exact same project as you are on the exact same days. Or I think it is cool.

***NOTE to everyone, I figured out (with the extensive help of labeelady of our forum here) how to post the PDF version of the instructions online so that with a link I will post, anyone (with the link) can download the PDF to your own computer. Thereby removing the need to email things. Cool huh?

Come join us citrus, everyone needs a new tote bag! I am taking mine to the MQX Quilt Show today. So if anyone is at that show today or tomorrow and you see the bag in the photo up above THAT IS ME!!! come say hi!

I will work on instructions and get them posted before Friday of next week (week from today)