Old 04-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Elisabrat

You know my mother used to say getting old wasn't for sissys. She wasnt kidding. She made it to 91. not bad. I like to say its life. good bad hard easy its life. we deal with it because there really isnt any option. My best friend told me that we all have a suitcase of troubles in our closets. we just dont open them for everyone so when you think someone has a perfect life remember that. I have never forgetten it. That is what helps me get through each and every day. And be thankful no matter what.

I am waiting buslady get up pm me.. get up sleepy head! I need your address.. sigh she is tired. guess I will learn patience. (NOT). I am loving this months theme Krystyna. I think I heard you say May is crazy quilt month? is that the set theme or is it crazy quilts with a twist (ie a theme oranges? flowers? ) maybe I can get started so I am not so late sending next month.. hint hint gonna give it up yet? pretty please?
btw hope that wedding goes smoothly and that Blaze gets paid. It will make a honeymoon a little more exciting. Is this a big wedding? little wedding? a church wedding? did you get to make the veil? details details.. what are you wearing? what are the colors? oh I love weddings such a happy time. and always so pretty. I watch that wedding show with david tutera and the do these over the top gorgeous weddings ..swoon. or the bridal show that they are picking out their dresses.. all looking like princesses or barbie dolls.. my dh thinks I am whacked watching them. what he doesnt get is of course I am whacked. but I am whacked all the time!