Old 04-12-2013, 05:03 AM
gardnergal970

Jan...thanks for posting pics of your quilt! I really like it and we are really proud of you.
Carrie....sounds like quilting it coming to the forefront. You will enjoy having more space for fabric. I think it grows overnight. My scraps from the past couple of weeks are nearly overrunning me and I need to get serious about taking care of them. Hope your back gets better. I know we need a better mattress and that would help mine but age is catching up with me a bit too. I know that both UPS and FedEx have mailing envelopes.
QNS...did you get any frost last night? Not near that cold here but much cooler since the rain came through.
Dubib...what is the SBS quilt? I can't keep up with all the abbreviations.
Jeanie....what a beautiful GGD. It's fun to have them close enough to see once in a while but I think it was your comment that once we get used to our quiet routine, young children can really disturb that. My DM always said that God knew what He was doing when he gave young women the task of raising babies.
Mirabelle....I really like that fabric too. IRL the blue is almost grey and would make a wonderful blender. I know I will be getting some...along with the loudest. I have a magazine that has those fast quilts with focus fabrics and this group would be perfect for it. I peeked at your quilt. What a work of art! Another quilt show entry? You really need to show off your work to the world.
So today is laundry and all the stuff I put off yesterday. I will be getting the backing and maybe even a little time to spend on another MB. My BB's are on the wall but it is not calling to me yet so I'm not sure what I will tackle next. Plenty to do.