Old 04-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Elisabrat

11 we need 22~ time to go sing a song in a couple other places everyone else go do the same we can pied pipper them in yes we can! people just need to go so what was swapped last time to get a good idea of what the average swap was (unlike our fearsome leader here who swapped a monster item most of us swapped smaller things so dont you new to the swappers panic). The chat is so good here you can't not come and join and be part of it. happy chats and life chats and quilty chats..

I am making my tropical runner today. Start to end. It will get done! my own list lets see:
1 quilt for quilters (top finished back finished needs quilting)
1 tropical runner for my swap
1 mug rug no rush
1 doll quilt for april finished and mailing today
2 fq swaps mailed
1 batik swap 18 blocks
3 blocks left for boom Pacific
dustysmommas secret home decor cant start yet no partner!
2 quilts one Christmas 1/2 done top one halloween blocks coming in not sewn together
1 baby quilt due mailed a puppy quilt just the other day to them from jaba
boom diamonds blocks to make into a quilt.

other than that I am bored silly. I like to be busy, to have projects to jump to. Like a spaz I have no patience to finish a big project all at once I go from one to the next to the next then back to the first and over to the last. eventually they all get finished I am never late (bell ring please!) and I am satisfied. so sign yourselfs up you can do it. it is fun. its colorful always. its creative for sure.