Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 AM
buslady

Linda, pack a little of the energy of yours in my package, will ya? I am up, been up, but had to WORK!!! Taking a break to read, and I sent you the PM. I have been working on your DQ. I hope you like "off the wall", cause I think this one will be just that. I have been working on it since I got the name. Made a piece, then made another and another, then tried to put them all together, ended up cutting up the first piece, still didn't know how I was gonna put them together. Yesterday it hit me. We were talking at work about the walls in my office, that are block filled with foam insulation and painted. How to finish off so they have a little insulation. 2 outside walls (front corner office) LOL. The temperature is uncontrollable, but that is another book. Anyway, I couldn't wait to get home to put this idea on fabric. Done. That part anyway. Now I just have to put all the pieces together. I think it is going to be great. If it is a little too off the wall, please let me know, I can do traditional. Just not liking it these days. Boy, the hints in this little story are there. Almost gives the whole thing away, don't you think? I will need your address, as well my dear brat!! Did I read a hint in there that mine might have a SSue involved? She did seem to be the theme of conversation this month. I know I did some looking at the possibilities. I may or may not have incorporated one of them in yours.
Are we all having fun yet? I am.