Old 04-12-2013, 12:14 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Every get the feeling that like a salmon swining up the river against the strong current, it relates to your progress in the quilt room??? One step forward, and two backward?? Yes, I finished and pressed the pansy passion II quilt top; when it gets quilted by machine, it will go to Corpus Christi, TX, to a friend, retired librarian who was born in Iowa, around Fort Madison, and ended up in Corpus where we lived...she arrived at the tender age of two. On to....one of the ten dozen projects left to do. Which one is next...may the PC rows sewn together and BB arranged.

Janie, there will be a small brown package headed your way either tomorrow or next Monday. No, its not a mystery block. It is a pre-cut homemade fabric and pattern kit to do your own Pansy Passion II with six blocks ready to sew together. No, you cannot send me any Canadian $$ 'cause my bank does not accept it; looks at it like it was home made play money. QuiltE tried that 'cause I sent her muslin and patterns, but we both learned how things have changed since 9-11. No matter...to friends on this PC ride.

Dublb, lovely home; it looks loved and lived in by a family. So glad you are enjoying your cabin at the lake, but do be careful in those bell bonnets 'cause they attract big rattlers, too.