View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Elisabrat

finished my LAST blocks for the fabrics that I had received. They went out in todays mail. YAHOOOOO!!!!! Broccoli! and Bright blue and white! and of course Mary Engelbreit fabric! all going home. ahhhhh.. that is what I have to say about that. if you havent sent me your fabric it will go on the back burner for a while as I now have other commitments and we were supposed to receive fabrics a long while ago from everyone who is playing. I would so much love if when you sign up you prepare to send when due and expect you will accrue another postage stamp to mail out your blocks later. is just part of the game. holding on and sending months late so you can send your block and fabrics out is a bit hard on the recipient expecting they are at one level to find oh dear more are coming in! its a kinder thing to do, send when they are due por favor.pretty please? gracias!!

regardless I have mailed everyone a block by Wednesday of next week should you find you do not have a block from ELISABRAT please PM me so we can figure it out. thanks!