View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia mine is pieced. one can make art quilts pieced also but for a mug rug 3 d doesnt work super well as well how can your mug sit on something standing out 3d like you goofball. Your right mom dropped you. lucky me she wasbetter at catching ALL THOSE YEARS LATER LIKE OODLES OF YEARS LATER when I was born. ok maybe not all that many years, or maybe not many years at all but I will never tell anyone I am only 51. oh crud did it again didnt I? when doing an art quilt I like snippets. tiny snippets of fabrics fused onto fabric to form a picture. One day I am going to do that again but not right now.. you have to feel it. applique I like for things that wont get washed much like a wall hanging. then its fun. prefer fused too so much time in needle turning stuff. and the eyes are not sure they want to do that. they have a mind of their own. so there now you know.. pieced makes me smile. oh and tops I love making quilt tops hate quilting them. as in really hate quilting them. and the best part is I know I am not alone on that one