Old 04-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Elisabrat

wait its Kelly who is a quilter for hire that was who I should have put down sigh memories things only other people have I read it and fling it goes right out the window. long term is good short term is really really short term lol. it is what it is since I cant remember it rarely bothers me til much later then I think you DORK DUH and laugh cause well cant fix it so just laugh at it.

11 is 2 more than 9 last I checked so your getting there. maybe huge isnt so grand smaller is ok for us too you know just need an even number of players thats all. Its just getting people who can commit to turning something in and then actually doing that. Please dont sign up if your not going to complete your project one ends up with sad partners when this happens. Do you need any angel gifts for people who were ignored last time dustysmomma? any deadbeat non senders? you did state you would post the people who did not mail their items to their partners. I think this will discourage people from doing this in the future. just my two bits on that. in the mean time call in your angels girl ring ring angels anyone home??