Old 04-13-2013, 06:24 AM
carriem

Dublb--your house in Brady looks very inviting.

Mirabelle and Jan--I am so sorry that happened to you. I was printing a pattern for a MB yesterday and had to print it 4 times to get it big enough even though it said it was a 12" block. I was thankful for the 1" test square so I could check that before sewing.

Mirabelle--fun to know in advance you get to go to a retreat and that DD gets to go too!

Jan--maybe you can frame your "perfect block" and hang it for encouragement that you *can* do it!

It is chilly here this morning with a dusting of snow, supposed to get up to 51 today and 69 tomorrow with more storms. My nephew will be here shortly. 11yr old DD enjoys keeping him occupied so I should still be able to sew and/or organize some today. I was able to get my April MB done yesterday. The friend who I host retreats with came over yesterday and we worked on a sample for our next retreat gift...this way we can get started now and not be doing them a month ahead.

Got the house picked up this morning, but better get off here to wash dishes and put clothes in the dryer.