View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 06:32 AM
Fortyniner

Default E-quilter.com

Originally Posted by grammysharon View Post
I buy a lot of my fabric from Equilter or Hancock of Paducah and have always been happy with what I bought!!!!
I really love Equilter's website. You can save fabric to a wish list and then save it to a design board and move it all around to see how it looks. Also, some of the fabrics have quilt patterns. Once you click on them, you will see swatches of all the other fabrics in the quilt pattern and fabrics from your wish list. You can replace the fabrics in the quilt with ones from your wish list to see how they look. They also show a swatch of fabric that matches the background of the chosen fabric and you can click on that to find other fabrics with that same color. There may be other websites with those options but I haven't found them yet.
I also like their customer service. I saw a fabric I loved that sold out within a week. I was only able to order about 1/2 yard. I e-mailed and asked if they were expecting more of that fabric in stock. They responded quickly and even sent me an e-mail when the fabric came back in stock. They also sent what extra was left on the bolt with the 1/2 yard at no extra cost. I sent the manufacturer of the fabric an e-mail and never heard back from them.