View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:56 AM
stitchingpost

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
hey, guys! welcome to all the new folks!! this is really fun, and one of the best parts, other than the pictures and suspense is the playful chatter. so, don't be a stranger! be sure to check in and chat with us! that's how we all get to know each other. why else would brat be ready to make me a mugrug with monkeys, flamingoes and whatever? the girl knows me!! not face to face, but from all the swaps we chat on, and we do chat-- a lot! so come on! talk to me, baby!

hey, stitchinpost! where 'bouts? spent 25 yrs in dallas, and 2 out of 3 of my kids are still there! my heart and soul are still in texas, no matter where this foolish body is. i figure we'll make it back in the next 10 yrs or so....he's got to retire sometime! meanwhile the kids and i skype, and once in a while, i visit. will be there all of august, playing with my dgd! can't wait!!! notice your signature says ky. what's it like? glad to meet you!

iam from ft worth,,havnt been back for bout 8 years,,miss it sooooooooo much,,i live in KY,now,,but iam still alllllllllllll TEXAS,LOLOL,,iam doing a round robin in my quilt quild,,and iam goin with a TEXAS theam,,i thought that would be cool,to see what everyone will make,i made the state of TEXAS,,A,YELLOW ROSE,,ATEXAS RANGER BADGE,AND A TEXAS STATE FLAG IN SHAPE OF A HEART,,,,for my 1st row,,hope they put anything to do with texas on it,,,thats what iam going for,