Old 04-13-2013, 07:13 PM
SandyinZ4

Nancia, you sure outdid yourself and made a little girl very happy. How thoughtful of you. Those bunny slippers are so cute. I admire anyone who has that kind of talent. Leeja, I think that Great Danes are not long lived like some other dogs. If they make it to 12 years, I have heard that is good. Still what a hard time for your friends. Linda, I have just one cat and he is king of the house. We have a cat door for him but he only uses it when we are not around or in bed at night. Otherwise, he has servants to let him in and out. I know, I know, we spoil him. Since everyone is telling stories, I will add one. When I was a tiny child, my mom would sit me down on the floor in the kitchen and let me play in her (clean) rag drawer. She said I would entertain myself for a long time, taking things in and out and looking everything over. Then as a 10-12 year old and living where there was no tv and only the outside to entertain us, one of my fun things to do was play in the dirt, except I would not build roads but instead build graveyards with little mounds of dirt and tiny pieces of flowers on each grave.I know, macabre but that's me. Now I have to laugh because it seems I am reverting to childhood once again. I am back to playing with little scraps of fabric and love looking at each one and seeing what I can create with it. Plus doing genealogy and putting ancestors on Find-a-grave.com. Guess what goes around comes around. :-)