Old 04-14-2013, 07:38 AM
DustysMomma

Breakfast and the Formula 1 race are both over. Dusty had to go to work today (he wasn't scheduled for his first day at his new job until Monday and he's already picked up 2 extra shifts!) My boyfriend has lots of grading to do. Oh, and the allergies are in full force & it's raining out. Sounds like a good day to sew, doesn't it?

I hope to get this runner done today if I can stay focused. I need to throw together a wallet for my best friend before next Saturday, so I may have to break off & do that if I get close on time. I have another side runner swap going & decided on that design yesterday, so I need to try to get it at least cut today too & see if I'm missing anything. Joann has FQ's for $.99 this week, so a trip to Montgomery during the week or Columbus next weekend is in order. I only have the FQ's for this swap in batiks, so I definitely have to get some for the batik block swap. I love batiks, but am only willing to pay for them when I'm going to use them immediately. Yep, I'm cheap like that!