View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
n2scraplvr

I'm just like you - a quiet type who never says anything back. Did the same thing you did in front of others. I just went off. No curse words came out of my mouth, but was tired of the boss cussing everyone out and especially my pastor friend who I worked with. I went off; told the boss off; took a stand against his evil. After that, he showed more respect to me than ever and we got along great after he learned I would not tolerate his cussing me out for no reason. Thank God my pastor friend was beside me and calmed the boss down! Almost lost my job that day but that wasn't important to me at the time. I told my pastor friend we weren't born to be doormats! More women left that place in tears because of this cussing boss! I felt great taking a stand against that evil in the workplace! Good for you. Now people will take notice that what you say you mean from here on out! Enough is enough. There is a time for everything. I will keep you in prayer along with the staff and especially pray for them as they need it. Hope things go better for you in the workplace. :-) :-)