View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Maride

Don't worry about it. You will feel better tomorrow after you sleep on it and most likely, someone feels like you about the situation and is happy you did something about it.

I know exactly how you feel. Yesterday we were informed that the place I work for is being closed in 90 days. (In NY you have to give a 90 days warning or the fines can be huge). All 600 of us will be unemployed comes February. Today, this guy who is always whinning and crying something, spent at least 20 minutes standing next to my cubicle and whinning about not knowing what to do. After a while I blew up and told him to grow up and move on. He has a working spouse who makes more money than he does. Many of us are the only one with an income at home, me included. He felt bad and left. He came back later and apologized and I was going to apologize too, but someone stopped me and told me that they were all waiting for me to blow up, since they all wanted to do it. I don't always do it, but when I do is usually not pretty.