Old 04-14-2013, 02:36 PM
CarolynMT

Originally Posted by staring View Post
cannot excess your pattern

Hetty
Hetty, I havent posted the pattern yet, actually havent written it yet....it is on my "to do" immediately list. I just posted about the sizes for cutting so that people could use stash material rather than buying new. It's what I did I will make it BIG and NOTICEABLE when I post the link I promise!

Originally Posted by kyrose View Post
This sounds great! What time are you planning to start? My guild is having an "all-nighter" quilting event the same day, from 6 pm to 6 am. No one has to stay for the event the whole time, but we do stay for the pot-luck. lol Maybe I can do this before it starts. I would love to show up with a new bag!
We start sometime friday, I spend the weekend on the forum ready to answer questions.....although if it is quiet I go upstairs and sew some. I have a project to work on this weekend so I will be in/out all weekend. I will also be in the live chat when i am on, so you can always pop in there and see if I am around to answer immediately.

Originally Posted by blbery2 View Post
Great looking tote! A girl can never have to many totes/purses Have never done a retreat before, have to work this weekend but will try to still make it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
There is no requirement that you start/finish in the weekend. It is just kinda cool to have everyone around the world working on the same project the same weekend.....I try to watch all my virtual retreat threads even after the projects are done to make sure all questions have been answered. Worst case, you can PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I log every night.