Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Elisabrat

here birdie birdie! come to new signers! that a birdie! go flock out in masses bring in a few more so poor Kelly doesnt take on two.. I need her for MY new swap with Anastasia and jabas help the table runner summer fun swap. it isnt up yet still waiting Patrice's ok.. guess that takes a bit of time maybe by tonight I know it was submitted on Friday so we wait.. argh pirates there goes my patience again. fling out the window.

I did one tablerunner today now to start cutting the next one.. I only did the top but will quilt it with runner one tomorrow and then bind so I can take two to dialysis for sewing on Tues. I have a system here.. I wont bind at home, cat hair and all everyone wants to sit with me! lay with me! get hair on stuff that is a NOT happening thing so hand stitching done out of the house safely without hair yes yes you can thank me later. I do think of you guys you know.. its just by rote.

I went bold and bright on this one, fancy block in the center even and now think I will go.. simplier or perhaps not simplier just easier for me.. maybe crazy quilt its all novelty fun fabrics so not traditional will work. one will be for my partner in the tropical swap and one for my girly who is 21. she wants a project a month. Thank you heaven its only through July I have to do this. so thinking cinco de mayo for the may theme.. margaritas and drunk birds, surf boards an well happy happy tropical stuff.. both are happy happy. wonder what my partner likes? only Jaba was jumping for the pastel runner..tropical but softly so.

I hope those newbie signers put their fun fabrics too so if they want say yellow for their dining room they say I love Lemons! and I love dots and I love stripes something that gives the person playing with them a grand idea. this is secret again right? put it all down, go overload yellow.. bright yellow pastel yellow? orange yellow? lemon yellow be specific so you arent disappointed in the end!

ok are we THERE YET??? sorta?? almost?? good idea! dont groan! start sorting us by who signed up just get started on your swappy list! then your mostly done on end day! oh yeah good idea I am dancing in the street she is working on it right now loves my idea! (ok she doesnt go with me maybe she will listen).. la la laaa la la la sign me up sign them up with me too! la la la.. dancing here.. sign them up, sign me up with them too!

LADIES and GENTLEMEN: THIS IS FUN FOR A GOOD A TIME PM Dustysmomma and you too can participate in a grand simple yet fun experience.. what the heck its only time. we all have it just have to allocate it correctly