Old 04-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Elisabrat

lol about half way through it I thought Your insane. what the heck were you thinking? well like I have stated you have to live in this wacked out brain to go oh ok! I like what I came up with. told you my first thought was to make a nut house and put your house numbers on it but then thought you might come bop me on my head like thanks a lot lady! was going to add flowers lol.. so now you know what I didnt do.. you can wonder what the heck did I do.. spring has sprung in a nutshell.

now how to twist a crazy quilt.. with a theme... ah ha.. wondering already if I am silly enough to do another throw down? any twist ideas out there???? Krystyna is groaning now. Brat she says.. go with the flow.. ME? is she talking to me? not likely sugarpie not likely. hey where is the photo of your wedding dress? are you wearing pastels? colors?

and no tatoos for me either my nephew is a tatoo artist. he does amazing tatoos. he says Auntie Linda! I will give you any tatoo you want for free. I want .. nothing but thank you. come on Auntie Linda just one? my son gets them and I want to choke my nephew. NO MORE. it better stay under a shirt level kid or your in big time trouble.. no one listens to this old chicken. here is a pic of the last tatoo he did its lovely croak be thankful your daughter in law doesnt have these. I had to actually write him and say wow those are ..colorful! always try to be nice right?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408235[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails imag5901.jpg   imag6006.jpg   michael-tattoo-parlor.jpg