Thread: Suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:39 AM
AshleyR

Anybody can come quilt with me anytime they want to!!! The height kind of worked out. When a friend posted that she had a table for sale, I looked up the height of a PP table, and it's 30 inches. My industrial machine is 30 inches, and my sewing table is 29 inches. I'll have to put something under the back legs of that table to bring it up to 30 inches! If the PP table was any higher, I wouldn't have bought it. I thought I would like the storage under it, but it's too much trouble to get to anything under there. I am tall and can reach the boxes on top with no problem. The only real "issue" is adjusting the air conditioner!
That is my sewing area, I have a separate cutting area and I'm using the other half of the PP table to baste on (It's great!)
It is in our bedroom, so we have to have room for our bed, dressers, too! That's my corner (I have my materials and the cutting table, which is a old kitchen cabinet, by the bed) and thanks to the exterior door, there isn't a whole lot more room there, although it's easy to move the tables in/out of the way temporarly.

I haven't figured out what to do with the floor lamp. I need more light in that area!