View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 AM
Elisabrat

I bet you have a trailer full of sewing things! clothes you can wash along the way at your sons or MY house but sewing you need this and that.. is there room in the toyhauler to sew? or just when your settled at your travel homes? Marybeth has room for sure oh who am I kidding her house is an implossion of sewing jobs.. me. room tiny table. hey can we sew outside on the picnic table new clean platform, bought vinyl flannel backed tablecloths for the table we could run the outside cord and stitch away! lol in the woods! something new for everyone.

and no you shouldnt start your mug rugs yet as one has no idea what their partner wants color wise or who they are yet... so everyone wait! only a couple more days then you have plenty of time to make a mug rug that works for your partner. last time I had one who wanted greens anything green. Had I started early I would not have worked green. another wanted cottage shabby chic so you have to wait so you can hit it on the head with your mug rug! soon very soon ..open open open.. waiting patiently like I always do.