Old 04-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Elisabrat

but dabbler you can request say a dinning room item, place mats or say a table runner. then gift it to someone you love if your house is full of everything you need. I need 'nothing' also yet sometimes its wonderful to have a variety of the things you love. And pot holders omg I am so thankful for receiving pot holders from a few members. if you saw my pot holders .. they worked but barely and now I have REAL pot holders now. they are the greatest. And placemats adorable .. and runners I switch them as often as I can.. hubby is sold on a spiral one done by Jaba he likes the shape the deer camo colors I have to sneak another one in every so often to fit the holiday but go right back to his happy runner I put them on the side board. Oh what about welcome sign dabbler or a seasonal wall hanging. lots of things you can ask for. My daughter has her kibitz in oh oh ask for.. I am making a tropical runner for my swap now she wants one too.. so I am making ANOTHER one.. you may not need something but someone you love might enjoy it.

SIGN UP its a good swap, a nice way to spend your time, a feel good experience and well push your creativity. My sis by the way dabbler is a master gardner and when she is not taking a chem class she is outside working hard to keep all critters from eating her good work. she savesher poinsettas after christmas puts them in boxs in her garage keeps them to start again next year and does like a bang up job getting many years out of those things. me? oh a plant/ how many weeks will this one live? not long that is for sure. I gave up. I plant outside its feeding the deer or other little critters. not worth it.