View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Carsey

Hi everyone:

I am sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I have been flat on my back with my right sciatica nerve. I can't even sit (even on the potty). It has been miserable. I had a spinal fusion 12 years ago and I might have to have an even bigger one. L4 and L5 right now and next will be adding L3, L4, L5 and S1. Whatever it takes, I am ready, this is debilitating and I can't even shower without excrutiating pain. I thank GOD for his goodness and mercy and for his endurance. Just when you think you have it bad all you have to do is look at someone else and then thank GOD for ALL of my many blessings!!

I contacted Misty about the 2 outstanding tops. (mine and Barbara's). Here is her response. We all need to lift her up in our prayers. Take care and I love you all!!!

Blessings!
Carole

I am so sorry. I will send out those quilt tops as soon as I can and I apologize profusely. I was diagnosed with a malignant tumor and have been undergoing surgeries and have not been home much at all, have had serious recovery issues and am still waiting to find out if all the tumor has been removed or if I will be dealing with more surgeries and medical treatment. Along with this, I have had to fight to retain custody of my two children and keep my job. I haven't had the strength to do much else but exist these past few months. Tomorrow, I turn 40 and I am just happy to be alive right now. Again, I apologize for dropping the ball. Please let the group know how sorry I am.