View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM
quiltingcandy

Must admit I am rather partial to California. Depending on how much time you have but Southern California - we have the "World Famous" San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park - they are 30 miles apart. If you have small children with you Legoland is fun. (Not so much if you do not, unless you are a nut for Legos.) In San Diego we have a lot to see, the Hotel Coronado, Balboa Park (which is next to the San Diego Zoo), if you like baseball Petco Park is great - the Padres are not doing so well. There are lots of beaches - and I could go on. We are 100 miles south of Los Angeles and so much to do there.

If you are looking for a quilting/fabric vacation we have that too. Just request the map for the Shop Hop and you will be busy for days. I won't got into all the details - but there are a lot.

And did I mention Yosemite? Sequoia National Park & King's Canyon, then in Northern California there are the Redwoods and Mount Shasta, Lake Shasta. I could go on for hours. And I love San Francisco - it is a very romantic city and you can walk and walk.... I spent several hours walking around China Town and Old St. Mary's Cathedral.

Okay, I will stop now - if you want more information, please do not hesitate to ask.