Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 PM
gardnergal970

I've been peeking in but not stopping the past few days. What a lot is getting done. QNS....you are on a roll. Good therapy.
Honchey...all kids love to make tents in the living room. What fun. I forgot to take a picture of my April one so I could get Anael's stamp of approval. In the morning.
Jan...we are all collectible in our own circle if friends and there is no price that can pay enough for each one of us!
Mirabelle...I only break needles when I forget that I have the single hole plate on and I'm going to done zig zag! You must really make that machine dance. Hope it goes better tomorrow. BTW...watched an Aussie win the Masters Golf Tournament. It was early in the morning for you. Did you see it?
Anael...your feather quilt is gorgeous. I just added more white to my stash today. I really like how it sets patterns off.
carrie...what thoughtful gifts you come up with for your retreats. It must be a real highlight for those that come.
Dubib...what a cute house in Brady. Too bad it's so far from Midland. ...and another machine? ....and a stinky case? Might try Fabreez. It worked wonders on the upholstery in my DD's pickup after gasoline was spilt on it.
OK...busy time if the year for you. Hope you get a little time in the sewing room.
Me?....Friday I got the backing at discount and couldn't walk our of the LQS without the Mirabelle fabric. I have one strip of 2 inch blocks done and the prepping done for the next one. Then it's just cutting the focus fabric into strips and adding sashing and borders. Such fast quilts that have a beauty all there own.
QuiltE...once you get started with the next step on the PC quilt, it will encourage you a whole bunch!