View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Elisabrat

oh I can throw shoes! mine however never do damage they have to weight 2 oz or less so shoot going to go for the big guns.. where are those fuzzy socks of mine. they ahve those sticky non slip things on the bottom those have to weight a lot more.. coming for you..

as to make whatever you want oh there is nothing that gives me high stress more.. make what i want and you hate it say oh how lovely others start making the same thing and see how bad that could be? lol dont do it. be specific or semi specific.. or the right now specific but say something oh my gosh. seriously folks. its not kinder to say just go for it .. its a lot harder on your partner than if you said hey I love flowers or cows or stripes! or modern or very traditional anything.. just give it a whirl. bet you both end up happy. Nelco I think this waiting game is terrifically fun. I am not minding at all. see. no whining no, crying, no poking at you nothing.. happy as a beaver waiting.. (ever seen a happy beaver? me neither).. but hey I am the consumate happy camper. anyone buying into my speel yet? good. phew. knew a few would .. the rest of you silence. no comments on my patience at all. whatsoever. I have those socks in hand waiting go for it just try it.. dustysmomma stand still while I bean you my aim sucks so close your eyes I am aiming at your hips. it sucks that bad btw.