Old 04-15-2013, 06:43 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
100 percent batik no other types of fabrics. not marbled or something that looks batik-y just batiks. I have some yardage that I can use to making 6 blocks is easy with those. I am going for my favorite blocks. I like making them I can make sure easily they will be 12.5 which is nice.. sometimes I get quarter square triangles and then things can go off by 1/8th an inch in the top or bottom corners. frustrates the heck out of me so I will stick with tried and true. signed up for only 3 but if time allows I will sign up for more. I just wanted to be safe at first. these table runners go out the door and its block time
Well that answers my question about is it just batiks in the blocks. I am excited about this swap. I am signed up for 6 sets. Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing. With the batik fq swap I have 10 beautiful FQ's to use. I will need to go get some lighter to use as a complement. There is a store here that carries only batiks, so I am exicted to get over to the shop, I saw them at the Dallas Quilt show and fell in love with what I saw there.

Happy quilting.