Old 04-15-2013, 07:43 PM
caroloto

I do read them but some are so long it's hard to find just what you are looking for even with doing the search. I was just saying a sticky with only manual sites listed without someone going there and asking for such and such manual. More a sticky just for reference.

For example: I know I have a Pfaff 260 that has the 2 wires 1 for knee and the other a foot control with the plug for the electric wire and having problems getting it to run. It either acts like it going to work after I move the hand wheel and takes off super fast then I go to run it again and nothing. I saw where someone else hd gotten one like this, was having the same sort of problem, gosh it was way in the sticky but I couldn't find the answers if they figured it out. Or I ended up missing the post that figured out how to fix it??? I'm ready to totally give up on this Pfaff 260 and I have had it several years and even took it to the local old sewing machine viking guy who even sold Pfaff in the past. He couldn't figure it out either. It's such a clean machine too and I have I believe all that came with it. Yet I know I'll go back and reread the sticky...lol to see if I can find what I might need and missed again!