Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanRN ... oh dear! I think a lot of us are in that category! ITA with MiraB ... photos of those chairs. I always say the furniture in my home is an eclectic mix. I have stuff from all ages and stages, and most does not coordinate in the least as far as style. Ultra modern ... nada!

QNSue ... I cut the first border for my PC tonight and then fiddled with some other mindless sewing. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to sew borders and knew if I started it'd get all wonky! Glad you have "forgotten" how to vacuum!!!! Congratulations on your shedding some extras!! However, please be careful, and don't start skipping meals, as you need to keep the nutrition coming in regularly for your general health, plus to keep your metabolism firing, to burn the calories off.

MiraB ... Well, a girl's gotta dream it's her Mb!!!!! Do you know why you're having problems? After doing such a phenomenal job on your DDs quilt, it's hard to believe you'd now have difficulties. So which machine are you switching to?

GGal ... so is your new project using your MiraB fabric? Was it a pattern that they recommended for the fabric? Great that you got the discount fabric ... are you still planning to keep it for another project? Oh I'm anxious to get going on the PC borders, just I know when it comes to borders, I need to be really sharp! Just to show how I was not so tonight ... I cut my first border, then after I had them almost cut, I realized I had cut them at 2-1/2" strips. Had enough that I just recut, and set the strips aside, as I might, use that for the final binding ... and may not!

JanieW ... you deserve a good rest! I keep laughing every time you say "down south" ... are you trying to mentally wish away the snow and have some of the hot stuff?

Honchey ... one more sleep and a full day then .......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!